SaluteMyJob - Terms & Conditions
EXFORCES INFORMATION SERVICES LIMITED – ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.ExForces Information Services.co.uk (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
jobs.forces.net is a site operated by ExForces Information Services Ltd (“we” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07845866 and our registered office and trading address is ExForces Information Services Ltd Boston House, Grove Business Park, Downsview Road, Wantage, OX12 9FF.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out below
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Last amended 13th May 2014
EXFORCES INFORMATION SERVICES LIMITED – STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR APPLICANTS
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
Applicants: an individual person submitting personal information to ExForces Information Services Limited, in whatever format including as a Curriculum Vitae, for the purposes of seeking permanent, temporary or contract work. Such an Applicant may then be introduced to a Client.
Client: the person, company, partnership or firm to which the Applicant is introduced.
Conditions: these Terms and Conditions.
ExForces Information Services: ExForces Information Services Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 07845866 and with a registered office at ExForces Information Services Ltd, Boston House, Grove Business Park, Downsview Road, Wantage, OX12 9FF.
Introduced/Introduction: the introduction of an Applicant to the Client by ExForces Information Services including, but not limited to, by way of arranging an interview of the Applicant by the Client or the passing of a Curriculum Vitae or information to the Client which identifies the Applicant.
1. BASIS OF AGREEMENT
1.1 Where an Applicant provides a full and accurate Curriculum Vitae, ExForces Information Services, at its unfettered discretion, may seek suitable employment opportunities for the Applicant and introduce him/her to Clients. In consideration of such an opportunity, the Applicant agrees to be bound by these Conditions.
1.2 This agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between the Applicant and ExForces Information Services to the exclusion of any previous understanding, pre-contractual statement, or custom unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties and signed by ExForces Information Services.
2. APPLICANTS OBLIGATIONS
2.1 THE APPLICANT AGREES;
(a) to provide ExForces Information Services with suitable proof of identification (including for example a certified copy of a passport, birth certificate or driving licence) together with certified copies of such professional certificates, qualifications, and memberships as may reasonably be required before the making of an Introduction;
(d) to inform ExForces Information Services immediately in the event that:
(i) they are no longer seeking work; or,
(ii) have received an offer of work from a Client following an Introduction;
(e) that ExForces Information Services is under no obligation to find work for the Applicant;
(f) to not hold ExForces Information Services liable in any way for any loss incurred by the Applicant as a result of any actions or representations made by a Client, including but not limited to the withdrawal of a job offer by a Client; and,
(g) to not hold ExForces Information Services liable in any way for any loss incurred by the Applicant as a result of relying upon any information or representation made by any Client or any third party advertising on the ExForces Information Services website.
Any Applicant having a complaint about ExForces Information Services in connection with this service should raise this in writing and send it to the address given for ExForces Information Services above for the attention of the Managing Director.
4. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.