Our Client is a leading defence organisation. They are proud of the role they play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. They partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, they will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working; typically 2 to 3 days per week on site.
Due to the nature of the business, this particular vacancy requires the applicant as a minimum to be a British Citizen or a Dual UK national with British citizenship and capable of achieving the clearance levels mentioned above!
You will be responsible for the delivery of the key Wildcat ground integration trials activities being conducted as part of the projects integration programme, consisting of; EMC and running their Wildcat Integration Facility (WIF) in support of project investigation and trials delivery activities.
The Integration Trials Lead is responsible for
- Preparing, clearing and delivering the EMC & InterOp trials on Wildcat and managing the WIF
- Management and leadership of a small team in the delivery of these trials activities
- Working with the FASGW ISV lead to manage the overall route to and through trial in line with the overall Joint Enterprise Schedule
- Conduct of TNUs and task package management as delegated by the FASGW ISV Lead
- Leading and Managing the flight trials team delivery of their responsibilities
- Supporting the delivery of the platform EMC programme and the operation of the WIF in support of the integration programme
- Developing the trials documentation to support the delivery of the platform EMC / InterOp trials programme
- Supporting the conduct of the EMC programme – Opsense operation
- Operating the Filton WIF (weapon integration facility) in support of trials preparation, analysis prep, investigation, etc
- Providing support into the conduct of the flight trials programme where required (trials support, data analysis, incident investigation etc)
Providing support into IRAD programme activities – early phases of Sea Venom surface launched applications.
What they can offer you:
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Parental benefits including up to 26 weeks full pay for maternity, paternity, adoption, neonatal and shared parental leave
- Possible relocation available
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and more
They respect new perspectives and experiences, and they value our collaborative ways of working. They are committed to growing and supporting diversity in the workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. They also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Please Note: Our Client requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the Personnel Security Team!