As a Nexthink Digital Employee Experience Automation Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring exceptional digital experiences across the aligned customer base. You will leverage your technical expertise, analytical skills, and proactive mindset to monitor, assess, enhance, and automate IT services encompassing users, devices, applications, data, and security. Your insights, recommendations, and actions will drive productivity, engagement, and overall workplace satisfaction.
To excel in this role, you will demonstrate a proven 3rd Line Technical background encompassing support, projects, and innovation. Proficiency in Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, Policies, MECM/SCCM, Images, PowerShell, Operating System), Nexthink (or comparable), applications and end-user support is essential.
Our change strategy comprises three stages:
- IT Support Enablement: Encompassing data analysis, dashboard creation, and training.
- Proactive Fix Automation: Integrating API integration and auto-ticketing for proactive issue resolution.
- Remote Actions Automation: Spearheading quarterly enhancements and innovations.
While working as part of a wider IT and project team, both internally and externally, you will be central to driving these transformations.
- Standardise and maintain Nexthink experience data to fuel innovation and improvement projects.
- Develop tailored DEX content, including custom dashboards, investigations, and remote automation using your technical prowess.
- Utilise data analysis to educate the team, IT department and collaborate on integrations and API automation.
- Operationalise Nexthink connectors and APIs for seamless third-party software integration.
- Continuously monitor metrics and employee sentiment to proactively identify potential issues.
- Contribute to the creation of proactive improvement plans and DEX automation roadmaps.
- Collaborate with IT service teams to deploy strategies enhancing the digital experience.
- Collect and analyse employee feedback to unearth pain points and preferences.
- Harmonise employee sentiment and technical data for a balanced DEX strategy.
- Collaborate with Service Leads to design and execute targeted engagement campaigns, gathering insights.
- Proficient in Application Administration.
- Strong PowerShell Scripting expertise.
- Familiarity with Nexthink Investigations and NXQL Query Language (or SQL).
- Analytical Thinking capabilities.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Robust Analytical Processing abilities.
- User Experience (UX) Background.
- Survey Design Experience.
- Strategy Support Experience.
Attributes of a Successful Candidate:
- 5 years of Senior Desktop Support experience.
- Demonstrated IT training history, ideally encompassing Nexthink Certification (Masters Advantageous).
- Proven track record in IT support, technical analysis, or digital experience management.
- Familiarity with Nexthink or equivalent digital experience monitoring tools; Nexthink preferred.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret complex data and extract insights.
- Excellent communication skills for conveying technical concepts and effective collaboration.
- Proactive mindset with a history of anticipating issues and streamlining processes.
- Collaborative team player committed to enhancing employee experiences.
Join the team as a Nexthink DEX Automation Engineer and lead innovation, proactive solutions, and improved employee experiences through a comprehensive approach melding technical expertise, data analysis, and human sentiment.