Location - M4 Corridor
Salary - £30,000 + Car
We are looking for motivated individuals with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills who are dedicated to working as part of our Client's friendly team. This role would suit ex military individuals with excellent stakeholder engagement skills, logistics/stores experience would be great but not essential.If you are looking for your first opportunity with an organisation focussed on sustainability then this could be the role for you.
Founded in France in 1992 our Client specialises in the management and rental of pallets for food manufacturers and European distributors. With over 25 years' experience and a unique personalised approach, our Client is now the European expert in pallet pooling.
Sustainable development is a major component of their DNA. They are proud to be able to help their customers to have an ever more responsible supply chain and build a more virtuous world together.
Monitor use of assets and inventories by visiting sites to improve collection and recovery rate. You will have the ability to manage your diary.
Regularly visit the assigned drop points to follow pallets recovery, use and to understand, update, and follow logistics network of the drop points.
- Schedule visits of all drop points based on risks, audits and action plan.
- Regularly visit the assigned drop point, adapt collection mode and check quantities.
- Visit haulers and implement action plan.
- Check database detail and amend if necessary.
- Monitor the effectiveness of flows.
- Detect and follow up illegal use.
Manage and organise regular inventories into drop points.
- Schedule all no chain inventories.
- Executive inventories according to plan and define action with Field Service Manager and Asset manager.
- Inventory carried out.
- Collection failure.
- Transferable military skills
- Experience in Logistics desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to Sites.
Please apply with your CV, stating your earliest availability.
- Personal organisation.
- Commercial ability.