The client is a cyber security company working primarily in Operational Technology (OT). They combine the very best cyber engineers with former military personnel to provide cyber security solutions for the Energy and Government Sectors, matching software products with support services.
They seek an experienced engineer to supplement our team - ideally with a broad experience of multiple systems and processes. They are looking for someone able to audit and assess live plant in order to produce or enhance asset registers, document systems and contribute knowledge to the wider team; which will allow it to enhance clients’ cyber security posture, and comply with requirements and specifications.
Person specification – An experienced PLC/DCS/SCADA professional. The role would suit a commissioning engineer form an integration background or a support engineer from a large plant with diverse systems. Any cyber security experience would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Experience of: Modification Commissioning FAT and SAT
- Field experience: Instrumentation/DCS/PLC commissioning Analogue Digital (HART and common Buses)
- Network architecture awareness: TCP/IP Common OT protocols (DNP, OPC, Profi, 61850, Modbus, etc)
- Experience of working with and within an administrative control system: Change Control Drawing updates EIC 62443/ISA99
- Optional but valued cyber security experience: NIST NISR OG86 IEC62443/ISA99 IMO/BIMCO
The role could be full or part time and would be home based with site visits. The ability to operate successfully in both Energy and Defence environments, at distance from the Company’s management team, is an important attribute.
Start date. TBC
Location. UK – wide, but it should be noted that the Company is building a presence in East Scotland.
Salary or hourly rate. By negotiation. The arrangement could be contract or employee (part of full time).
Apply with CV, stating your earliest availability