Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating it s people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
Corps Security is currently recruiting for a SIA Licenced CCTV Operator to be based at one of our prestigious client's premises.Job purpose:
To ensure all staff within team handle all alarms and keyholding requests received by the Corps Monitoring Centre, ensuring that the provision of Corps Security colleagues and Corps Monitoring clients meets expectations and contract requirements, whilst adhering to Corps Monitoring quality procedures and commercial targets.Role requirements:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus particularly on the telephone.
- Must hold a valid SIA Frontline and CCTV Licence.
- Previous CCTV control room experience - desirable
- Strong IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages
- High Competency at creating databases and spreadsheets
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards - BS7858
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Responsible for answering and managing all electronic alarms received within the Alarm Receiving Centre
- To ensure all staff training is kept up to date, along with providing ongoing training as required
- To ensure all team members are following Corps Monitoring procedures and meet commercial targets
- Give support to management team to ensure team is working efficiently
- Receiving and manage key holding requests from outside sources and ensure they are passed on to frontline colleagues at Corps Security to be dealt with in a timely manner
- Gain a full understanding of the functions covered at the client sites including: Security, CCTV, Reception, and Business Support
- Effectively communicate and liaise with operational management teams and client contacts to ensure service standards are achieved
- Ensure alarm statistic levels at all sites are maintained within NSI requirements and any discrepancies are noted and reported to line management, daily to allow appropriate remedial action to be taken
- Provide rapid response to requests for emergency cover
- Notify clients or emergency services of any incidents which have taken place at the site covered by Corps Monitoring
- Ensure all Soak Test Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports are done in a timely manner
Please Note: These are the key elements of the role, you may be required to carry out further duties Company benefits:
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay scheme
- Accrued Holiday
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Paternity Leave Pay
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to high staff discounts & rewards scheme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Death in Service (£5,000)
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities ("EEO") benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Corps Security is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces Community Covenant. Veterans are guaranteed an interview where their previous employer was the armed forces and who meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - 'career' section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.